When people ask, you usually say that you’re fine…
But, let’s face it… you’re in a funk.
Lately, you’ve felt down or “off,” or maybe just more worried and jumpy than you’d like to be.
You’ve got a lot of pressure on you, but you’ve also got a lot of things you need to process – emotions and experiences you hardly have time or energy to deal with right now.
You know the “right” things to do, but you can’t really bring yourself to do them. You’d rather curl up in your bed, or eat ice cream, or zone out on the computer.
You feel lonely a lot, even when there are other people around. You seem to go in circles in your head, analyzing pieces of conversations or something that left you feeling hurt, confused, or angry.
You think that things will get better at some point; but, it’s been like this for awhile now, and you don’t seem to be “snapping out of it.”
You worry that bringing it up with your close family or friends will just burden or annoy them.
You wish you could have a simple solution to help you feel grounded again. And, you wish there was a person who would stand with you in this difficult space and help you find your bearings again – without any judgment or pointed advice.
You’re ready to be honest with yourself about how hard this has been, and you’re ready to make some changes, too.
If only you had some options that felt fresh, hopeful, and natural. If only there were other choices besides pushing through each day or taking medication.
You want a clear plan that will be effective and that doesn’t include side effects or long-term effects that worry you.
You want to believe that these battles with anxiety or depression don’t define you and that life won’t always feel this way.
You know that your sensitive spirit and emotional range are a gift, but right now you just feel like it’s all too much to bear.
Sometimes, you are troubled by the fears and thoughts that come into your head.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You wonder why you can’t seem to get past these things as easily as other people do. You wonder if there’s something wrong with you or if there might be a physical or chemical reason that you feel the way you do.
- You feel like you’re stuck, and that life for you will always be like this.
- When you make a plan for feeling better, you often don’t have it in you to actually stick with it.
- Little things stress you out more than you think they should.
- You just want to be happy but still be yourself.
- You want to feel better, but life is so crazy and exhausting – you wonder if there’s really time to do anything that would help.
I work with women who battle low to medium level anxiety and depression. They want natural alternatives that address what’s really going on in their bodies, minds, and spirits so that they can feel happy and motivated while still feeling like themselves.
I’ll help you identify the exact things you need to do to break the pattern of feeling worried or down and to start loving your life again. When we’re done, you’ll have a plan of action that you’re excited about, and you’ll have the nonjudgmental support you need to implement it.
As a result of A Little Space, you will…
- Have new tools to help you get through the difficult moments and days.
- Feel nourished and cared for in ways that will increase your motivation and hope.
- Be rooted in simple practices that ground you and prepare you for growth and new life.
This package includes:
The Clue-Finder Packet
This packet will help you get to the heart of what is contributing to how you feel. Unlike medical history forms or long therapy sessions about your family of origin, this packet is thorough but also straight to the point. It will give us the clues that will make your protocol truly effective.
The Must-Have Lab Testing Checklist for Mental Well-Being
You’re definitely right that there’s a physiological component to your symptoms. This checklist will help you rule out different causes and get to the bottom of what’s going on.
4 Lessons on the Pillars of Holistic Mental Health
- You’ll learn the basics of mental health without medication and how to implement them in your daily life in the most effective ways.
- You’ll deepen your own awareness of what’s going on in your body, making you an expert of what actually makes a difference in your body and in your moods.
- You’ll get great resources that you can use to take charge of your own health for the rest of your life.
Your Personalized Centered & Soulful Plan
You’ll get my template that translates the Pillars of Holistic Mental Health into daily practices. Then, you’ll tweak my template to make your own personalized plan for a centered a soulful life. This plan is a tool that you’ll have forever to help you keep on track or re-center when life gets crazy.
Group Accountability, Encouragement, & Inspiration
- Let’s face it: walking this road alone simply doesn’t work. We need people around us who get it and who can help us take the next step when it feels absolutely impossible.
- This is a private Facebook group where you can share your struggles and your successes. It’s a supportive and safe place to find your way on this journey toward a centered and soulful life.
I have been in that place many times – where hope is thin and motivation is all but gone. A way forward seems nonexistent. But, I want you to know that there are options that address the underlying causes of your sadness and anxiety – options that I’ve experienced myself and that really can make the difference you’ve been wishing and praying for.
You can finally get that little bit of space you need to feel like yourself again. You can wade through the sadness and stress and then find the treasure of a centered and soulful life waiting on the other side.
And you won’t have do it alone. You’ll be surrounded by other women walking the journey with you and cheering you on along the way!
Are you interested in joining A Little Space? Excellent! Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Make your payment here.
Step 2. Within 48 hours of making your payment, you’ll receive an email from me with the Clue-Finder Packet and instructions for joining the Facebook Support group.
Step 3. Then you’ll hear from me via email for the lessons and updates about the group!
Have questions? Email me (Candace) at firstname.lastname@example.org.